Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Because I'm supposed to be working...

I will of course do a blog post instead!! My good friend Lindsey Roth Culli is celebrating her new blog look with an awesome contest where you can win an ipod shuffle!!! She's a bit crazy if you ask me, but hey, I won't complain if I win. :) Love the picture at the top of her blog - does that say YA or what??



Also, I've been dong a lot of window/browser shopping for used books lately because you all know how obsessed I am with books. Now I know you're all dying to get the great sales from Borders, but since it will be a couple weeks before prices really come down, maybe you'd like to get a jump start? Amazon has some really good ones on sale including Hold Still by Nina LaCour, a couple of Sarah Dessen, Ally Carter (Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy), Courtney Summers (Some Girls Are), The Chose One by Carol Williams... the list is pretty extensive and most are under 4$. Not trying to pimp Amazon here, just the books. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

argh! would love to own Some Girls Are. Might have to run over and grab that one.

Cassia Motta de Aquino said...

I found your blog by accident and loved it. I don't know how old you are, but I feel like we could be friends. Are you on Facebook? I have a group on there, called The Facebook Writers Society. We discuss writing and share writing tips. Look it up and join us. It would be great to have you! Thanks. XOXO

Jolene Perry said...

Loved the chosen one. Could NOT put that down.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails